Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 570. I have a Polaris 570 sportsman 2014 which

Customer Question
I have a 570 ...

I have a 570

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

I have a Polaris 570 sportsman 2014 which keeps splitting the pressure chamber in the EFI fuel pump. It has done 2 in about 120 hours its also made in China. Is their another type of fuel pump that fits my quiad

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

Yes as that is what we thought was the problem in the first place but after getting it pressure tested we found the chamber that the pump fits up into was split

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 motorcycle?

Polaris 570 sportsman EFI 4XAMH57T7EA119647

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

I do most of my own work the pressure chamber was replaced probably 30 hrs ago but has already split again so i was wondering if their is another brand of assembly so i can get away from the Chinese made one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
11/29/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I am not seeing another brand myself for this model here.You can check with a local Polaris service center or repair/modify facility in your area to see if they can find any other options for this here as there may be a performance upgrade I am not seeing myself for this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete