Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2012 tgb race 150cc it has fuel spark air turns…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 tgb race 150cc it has fuel spark air turns over like a champion but won't fire any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

I just purchased the bike and had to change starter solenoid and it now starts from the button

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 motorcycle?

Tgb 150cc xrace 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

New coil new plug new cdi

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
the compression is 118 psi and the vacuum fuel pump is working
11/29/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If there is a restriction in the exhaust system components this can cause this type of fault here and would need to be corrected.If you have not checked for any issues with the exhaust system this needs to be done.If any issues are found the fault will need to be repaired to resolve this problem.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete