Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

2007 arctic cat ATV. 700 efi. Not a motorcycle atv. I am.

Customer Question
2007 arctic cat ATV ...

2007 arctic cat ATV

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

700 efi

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 motorcycle?

Not a motorcycle atv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am . pulled the plate off the back of the front differential so i could change the u joints

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When i did there is the 4 x4 shifter that has a spring on the shaft which is fine but when i pull the plate of the diff theres an extra spring .where does it go

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the vehicle have a fuse that enables or disables the shifter?

That i don t know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris