Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have a KTM 2008 450 EXCR. We have a 2008 KTM 450 EXCR.

Customer Question
We have a KTM...

We have a KTM 2008 450 EXCR.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

We have a 2008 KTM 450 EXCR

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 motorcycle?

Grand son son road it said it smoked a little then came to a stop. Starter locked up kick starter locked up too. It’s 4 stroke

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

It’s a motorcycle not a car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing yet we are new at this

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes we drained the oils and filters and screens found NO metal in anything?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Fixed it took to a m mechanic

Glad you got it resolved.