Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Rzr not a motorcycle can you help. 2011 Polaris ranger. The…

Customer Question
This is for a...

This is for a rzr not a motorcycle can you help

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

2011 Polaris ranger

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

The check engine light is on. the*****wont work and the lights wont work. all the fuses are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is good

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 8 months ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.
Did you check the large fuses underneath the drivers seat? I would assume that is where your problem is. There's a small fuse box attached to the frame under the vehicle right below the drivers seat and there is a 30 amp fuse that both the 4x4 and headlights run through.