Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a honda vtx 1800 cc and there is no fuel going

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a honda vtx 1800 cc and there is no fuel going through the carburetor

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Wont start turns over but wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CC?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CC yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have checked battery relay, ive opened up the carby and there is no fuel going through

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How would i know whitch hose might be blocked

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
10/4/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, do you hear / feel the fuel pump priming?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.