Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

My bike is just making a clicking sound when I try AMD start…

Customer Question
My bike is just...

My bike is just making a clicking sound when I try AMD start it I just put a new battery in it and had it recharged today and it won't start just making that same clicking noise I have a 2000 Suzuki intruder 1500 idk what's wrong with it

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Its been going on for 2 months usually I just charge the battery and it will fire up but now won't do anything by click

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Suzuki?

Intruder vl 1500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just charged the battery and put it back in

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
10/2/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.