Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Bet and Win 250 but i cannot see the cooling fluid…

Customer Question
I have a Bet...

I have a Bet and Win 250 but i cannot see the cooling fluid in the window, where do you add fluid?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

It has antifreeze in it and i can't see it so do not know the color.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?

It is a 2007 Bet and Win 250

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and so far i just noticed that the cooling fluid is not visible in the window, i just need to know where you add fluid.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Wayne S.
Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic

Hi, there is an overflow tank under the front plastic covers

to top up the coolant. Also the radiator cap is under there.

If you top up the white plastic tank the radiator will fill itself from

there. Use distilled water or 50 percent coolant/water mixture.

----