Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Need timing marks for a polaris 500 sportsman 500. mainly…

Customer Question
need timing marks for a...
need timing marks for a polaris 500 sportsman 500. mainly the stator plate timing
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
WOW now i dont feel stupid!!!!
Answered in 1 day by:
9/21/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 8 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi James .

Hope this did not get to you too late if it did I'm sorry, and please don't rate unless you want to rate 3 stars or above .

Please >>>click here<<< for link .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..

really? a link to a youtube video ive already seen that doesnt show you how to time the stator plate. ive already figured it out after 5 hours of waiting on a reply. thanks though
Greg
Greg
Greg, Technician