Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a honda foreman 500 fmc 2012 model it idles but wants

Customer Question

I have a honda foreman 500 fmc 2012 model it idles but wants to stall the yellow light blinking i've changed the valve set air flow controll not long ago and the problem still the same. what do I have to do?
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: atv engine light yellow
JA: Are you fixing your 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: check to see if there is a broken wire but 2 or 3 weeks ago I ordered a velve set air flow controll and replaced the old one
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would have the fuel system tested to see if this issue is due to a lack of fuel.This can be caused by a weak pump or debris in the fuel lines or tank or a restricted fuel line/damaged line in some cases.If this is or has been checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete