Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

That's set screw you're talking about on the module that's…

Customer Question
That's set screw you're talking...
That's set screw you're talking about on the module that's sealed has nothing to do with idle I tried it so what's the procedure to set it back to the normal position it was in
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 12 months ago
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic

what set screw on what module?

please be specific.

On the throttle body lower right corner on the face of the throttle body there is a plug you had to pop out and there is a set screw there that goes to the throttle linkage where the throttle cables hook to.. if you turn that screw it looks like it screws up against the throttle linkage to open the throttle or if you back the screw off it looks like it sets the idle down
It's called a throttle stop screw

what instrucutions are you using?

what are you actually attempting to accomplish? what is your goal?

tell me everything you can.

Steve