Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

2007 ultra classic driving down rode yesterday and i just…

Customer Question
2007 ultra classic driving...

2007 ultra classic driving down rode yesterday and i just shut off. Will not start. This is the second time this has happend, took it to shop last time and they fixed it. Would not tell me what it was. Secret i guess. Need to get it fixed. WILL NOT BE A THIRD TIME IT STRANDS ME!

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Classic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Going to try and fix it myself. if not will be the the last time i put it in shop

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just no sign of anything wrong. Just shuts off will not restart

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic

- was it a loss of ignition only?

- does the starter turn the engine over?

tell me everything you can.

Steve