Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2012 sportsman 400HO,, my son was riding on gravel…

Customer Question
I have a 2012 sportsman...
I have a 2012 sportsman 400HO,, my son was riding on gravel road and the ATV STOPPED rolling forward , engine was running transmission wouldn't engage ,, towed it back ,, it won't go into any drive,no reverse or 4X4 or low/hi gears??? Help please
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Even if I bring RPM up to 3000 and switch gears,, it won't engage
Never mind I fixed it,, the belt broke
Answered in 2 days by:
9/11/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did you still need help with this here?

Let me know,thanks Pete