Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2001 bombardier traxter yellow that has the seal on…

Customer Question
I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 bombardier traxter yellow that has the seal on the the rear output shaft leaking.How can i change this seal and how to remove the old one and where can I get this seal.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

Traxter 2001 500 yellow

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '01 motorcycle?

This is a traxter atv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The part # for the seal

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 2 days by:
8/1/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this info is difficult to obtain and has to be obtained by a shop or dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician