Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I purchased, what I believe is a 1994 model, Suzuki GSF250V

Customer Question

I purchased, what I believe is a 1994 model, Suzuki GSF250V bandit.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I had removed the carburetor to clean ot as everything was sticking. Once I finished with that I had put it back but now Im uncertain on how to connect the petcock to the carb. There apears to be 3 lines. A main fuel line, a reserve fuel line and a breather line. The petcock has two lines coming from it. A main and a reserve. amd there is a line on the bottom of the tank for what I assume is the breather. Where do I plug these lines in?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Suzuki. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: There are two lines on the back of the Carburetor. top and bottom. One above the the fuel sumps. and one above it. Which on the the main?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, please post back with clear pictures of the above parts/concerns. Click HERE.

These pictures would then serve as common references.