Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

2005 Suzuki RMZ 450 Dirt bike. Last time the bike ran, it

Customer Question

2005 Suzuki RMZ 450 Dirt bike. Last time the bike ran, it was popping, backfire, and then I shut it down and it sat for 3 months. I went to start it and it seems like I have no spark. doesnt want to start. I changed spark plug, cleaned the carb, and still no go. What could it be? The top and bottom end was rebuil last year by bike shop. but it ran great after that......
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Is the spark plug getting wet/soaked with fuel at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.