Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years
30381042

Cant t primary clutch off my 2016 maverick x ds turbo help,

Customer Question

cant t primary clutch off my 2016 maverick x ds turbo help
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: no, belt disenagrated I replaced it now I cant shift out of gear with engine running
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced belt trying to pull primary to see why it gets stuck its like the primary isn't letting it free it stays spinbning
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I having trouble shifting after I changed the belt
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure the correct belt was installed.In some cases to short of a belt might cause this issue here.If this is or was checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I put the factory can-am belt on ,I thinkit might have something to dowith the clutches but I cant get them off
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately I dont have this info myself on how to remove these.I will have to see if anyone else can assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Kenny O. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?

Do you still help on this ?

Thanks

Kenny