Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have a 2009 bigred muv 700, starter not working, where is

Customer Question

have a 2009 bigred muv 700, starter not working, where is the starter at on this ,model
JA: Does the engine turn over at all? Is this the original starter?
Customer: no it wont
JA: What is the model of your '09 motorcycle?
Customer: its a big red muv 700 side by side
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: if i can, tested the battery its good
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it started fine when i pulled off the trailer, 5 min.larter it wounldnt do anything
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I dont show the info on the starter location but I would check wiring to the starter for any issues.If any wiring is found to be at fault this will cause this issue here with the wiring needing repaired or replaced.If this was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete