How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask michael silva Your Own Question
michael silva
michael silva, Motorcycle Mechanic
Category: Motorcycle
Satisfied Customers: 3
Experience:  Owner at Mikes Moto Repair
Type Your Motorcycle Question Here...
michael silva is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the floats and needle valves in my

Customer Question

I need to replace the floats and needle valves in my carburetors. Bike is a 1970 180 CS2E
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?
Customer: Where is the best place to get p[arts
JA: What is the model of your '70 motorcycle?
Customer: 180 CS2E
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I just need to know where I can get these old parts
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  michael silva replied 8 months ago.
I can't find any parts on a cs2e/ycs1. Here's a website that sells carburetor parts, for a cs3. Visually the carburetor look the same, needle seat assembly are all same part number between them. Most likely jetting is the only difference, the float needle assemblies should all be the same.

Related Motorcycle Questions