Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2010 victory vision crossbow when in gear will do nothing

Customer Question

2010 victory vision crossbow when in gear will do nothing bike will start everything else works cluthes were slipping a little now nothing just quit while riding bike also has lloydz big bore kit and cam lloydes preasure plate stock victory clutch
JA: This is potentially serious. How long has it been going on?
Customer: bike has only slipped once and while bike has 120hp 122 torque
JA: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: changed oil victory same thing i have bike on trailer to take to shop it just happenend today
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be a difficult question to answer from here fully.This may be a fault with a lack of fuel due to a restricted fuel filter or possibly debris in the fuel tank.This may also be a wiring fault or ignition component fault that has caused this.The bike will need to be tested to locate and repair this issue here and may be best done by a shop or dealer that has the correct test equipment to test it fully to locate the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete