Motorcycle

Motorcycle Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Motorcycle

Trying to identify my Cushman Truckster, That is the

Customer Question
Trying to identify my Cushman...
Trying to identify my Cushman Truckster
JA: What's the make/model/year of your bike?
Customer: That is the problem? I don't know.
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: It is a Cushman Truckster. The Model # is 061876 but the following 4 digits (signifying the year) are not on the machine anywhere that I can find.
JA: What year is your motorcycle?
Customer: I am guessing a 58-59 but that is what I am trying to find out.
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Is this an automated message or a real person?
JA: I'm the Motorcycle Mechanic's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I need to remove the clutch but nothing is working
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: No - I am trying a complete tear down to do a full rebuild.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 9 days by:
10/26/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases when no reply is received here on how this repair is done you may want to speak to a repair facility in your area to see if they can assist on telling you how this is repaired here.As well as let you know where to find the stamped numbers and see if they can help obtain the parts needed.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician