How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kwiggins29059 Your Own Question
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Category: Motorcycle
Satisfied Customers: 2910
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
Type Your Motorcycle Question Here...
kwiggins29059 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Buying 2004 harley duce and dont have Ca. stiker epa on it

Customer Question

Buying 2004 harley duce and dont have Ca. stiker epa on it how do I get one?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your bike?
Customer: @004 duce softail from florida I live in Ca.
JA: What is the model of your '04 motorcycle?
Customer: I dont know exactly it is an 04 duce 1400 cc softail
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It needs no fixing I am trying to liencse it in Ca. from florida and it must have a ca. epa stiker on it?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 11 months ago.

If it's a 49 state smog certified vehicle you most likely will not be able to register it in CA unless you meet some specific requirements or can modify it to mee C.A.R.B. standards. You can click here for more info on the special circumstances and who to contact about possibly having it modified.