Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

5 volt reference to induction module, with no response in

Customer Question

5 volt reference to induction module, with no response in induction module On a 2011 road glide
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the wiring and connections are all o.k. and the fault here is your missing the 5 volt signal this issue can be due to an internal electrical fault in the ecu itself with it needing removed and replaced or repaired as usually the 5 volt signal comes from the ecu.If this has not been checked into to see if this is the cause here this needs done.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete