How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeff Policky Your Own Question
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Category: Motorcycle
Satisfied Customers: 2425
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
Type Your Motorcycle Question Here...
Jeff Policky is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased Harley auxiliary kit 68000051 and a set of

Customer Question

I purchased Harley auxiliary kit 68000051 and a set of halogen bulbs which were sold separately. The bulb has one white wire which looks like it connects to the grey with black stripe wire.
JA: What is the model of your '67998051 motorcycle?
Customer: 2013 fld switchback. My question pertains to the ground wire fastened to the inner housing. Where does this ground wire plug in? there is no other connector.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?
Customer: Yes, but I'm asking about the ground wire located in the lamp housing.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Your not helping me.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

what model bulb do you have?