P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience:  10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.
75205684

My 07 wide glide, will idle but stalls under a load, got

Customer Question

My 07 wide glide, will idle but stalls under a load, got codes 131 and 151, got on 32919-07, can't find what that means.
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No reading off the odometer
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: It's a 07 dyna wide glide, Harley Davidson
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Don't know what's been done to it, have not had it that long
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  P.J. replied 1 year ago.

Those trouble codes indicate an issue with both the front and rear oxygen sensors.

These are not used at idle but, above idle, are used to determine the fueling calculations. If you have recently made modifications to the exhaust or oxygen sensors then I would begin by checking that they are still properly connected.

To determine whether or not they are working properly you will need to connect the bike to a diagnostic computer system capable of monitoring them while the bike is running.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Also, please leave a positive rating for my service today. Thanks, P.J.