TIMOTO
TIMOTO, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Honda registered technician, silver level award, former Kawasaki/Suzuki tech, 40+ years exp.
8313095

If I changed my pipes and air intake on a 2016 sportster

Customer Question

If I changed my pipes and air intake on a 2016 sportster 1200 model 48 is it safe to drive it to the dealership to get a stage 1 tune?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.

Yes it is safe to drive and will not cause any damage. You may notice a slight surging and after fire in the exhaust on deceleration that should be eliminated with the stage one tune.

Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance just add a reply. If not, please leave a positive rating so that I can get credit for assisting you.

Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.

The way the is website works is experts are paid only if their answer is accepted. If the answer does not receive positive rating then just answer keeps all of the money. Please leave a positive rating so that I can get credit for assisting you. If you need further assistance just add a reply.