Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a Lifan 125cc that only has a kick start. Is there

Customer Question

I have a Lifan 125cc that only has a kick start. Is there any way to convert it to an electric start? I still have all the electric start parts from the 90cc I just swapped out. Appreciate any help I can get!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; post back with clear pictures of the engine from different sides/angles. Please click HERE.

Of particular interest for this mod to work would be mounting holes for the bolts, opening/slot for the starter small gear, appropriate starter/main gear and provision for installing a 1-way starter clutch.

The above are the main requirements. All others such as the starter relay, starter button, wiring and safety interlocks including neutral switch/sensor and side stand switch would have to be configured.