Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

L have a Yamaha EF2000Is. It seems to run with no problems

Customer Question

l have a Yamaha EF2000Is. It seems to run with no problems for about 5 minitues and it seems to run out of gas but starts running at the last moment ut the cycle knox off all power and everything needs to be turned on. New plug and cleaned ftliers clean gas air filter cleaned and oiled. When put away fuel drained And turned motor to lube cylenders and carb. Anyone know what my problem might be
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Check for any shorted or damaged wiring on this model here.If any shorted,corroded or damaged wiring is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.Check for any fuel components that may have restrictions needing cleaned or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thank you for the guess you made. No loose or bad conection on the generator. I have decided to take the generator in for repair. I was looking for a process to follow to eliminate or identify the problem and I appreciate your efforts but if payment was taken please refund it. Thank you and I will keep you in mind if a need arises.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize that my info didnt help here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do. Thanks Pete