Motorcycle

Motorcycle Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Motorcycle

My 2007 ultra classic is hard to start when hot. It hits and

Customer Question
releases the starter , grinding...
My 2007 ultra classic is hard to start when hot. It hits and releases the starter , grinding the bendix and usually. But, today I had to walk awat for 30 minutes and try again. It took several tries before it started
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: It a motorcycle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Motorcycle Mechanic should know about your motorcycle?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Motorcycle
5/3/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
- do you manipulate the throttle when starting?- did you perform any maintenance or add any accessories before this started?tell me everything you can.Steve
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic