Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

My 2007 ultra classic is hard to start when hot. It hits and…

Customer Question
My 2007 ultra classic...

My 2007 ultra classic is hard to start when hot. It hits and releases the starter , grinding the bendix and usually. But, today I had to walk awat for 30 minutes and try again. It took several tries before it started

Mechanic's Assistant: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

It a motorcycle

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
5/3/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
- do you manipulate the throttle when starting?- did you perform any maintenance or add any accessories before this started?tell me everything you can.Steve