Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2007 Road Star Warrior. I had to change the

Customer Question
I have a 2007 Road...
I have a 2007 Road Star Warrior. I had to change the battery, when I hook up the new battery it powers up and everything works, but no power to the starter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
3/7/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands replied 2 years ago
Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands

Hi Wendell, my name is ***** ***** you hooked up the battery was there a chance that maybe you might have hooked it up initially and then realized you might have had it backwards ? (it happens)

So next did you know for sure that this wasn't a problem prior to you were replacing the battery, and just so we are on the same page, the neutral light is on correct when trying to start the unit ?

Thanks