Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have a? I have a 77 CT 90 changed out points set timing

Customer Question
Hi Doug have a...
Hi Doug have a ? I have a 77 CT 90 changed out points set timing clean out carb and rebuilt it new plug and wire was running good. So we tore bike down 4 restoration put all back together and now I can't get it to start has a double spark and has gas it did pop once or twice after countless kicking I'm stumped... can you help Dave........
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 2 years ago
kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic

Hi Dave, have you verified the compression is good and timing is proper?

Ok I think you must missed the first part of question bike was running good road it around then we proceeded to tear down and restore....and yes we did Check and reset timing compression 45to147