Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have sighted a 2009 america with 5000klms for $6000 .having…

Customer Question
Have sighted a 2009 america...
Have sighted a 2009 america with 5000klms for $6000 .having not ridden for many years am yearning to get back into it.sounds to good a deal are there any problems i need to know about ? Thanks heaps for your thoughts on this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
2/29/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you might be able to contact a dealer or repair center in your area that works on this model here.They may be able to tell you the common faults they see on this model as well as expenses for repairs.I would also recommend having it looked into/checked over for any issues needing resolved before you purchase it and one of these facilities would also be a good place to have it checked over.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete