Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Im trying to find the inlet charger to charge my battery /a…

Customer Question
im trying to find the...
im trying to find the inlet for my charger to charge my battery /a kymco scooter super8/125 charging with a ctekmxs 5.0 12v charger ,,,, I cant find where to plug it in
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
2/25/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.In some cases you might be able to contact a selling dealer and they can usually tell you where to plug the charger in at on this model here.If this is not an option or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete