Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Need to knw how to get seat off 2013 triglide to replace…

Customer Question
Need to knw how...

Need to knw how to get seat off 2013 triglide to replace battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

How to take the seat off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
2/25/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.In some cases you may have to get the removal procedure from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic

remove the hold down screw at the rear of the seat, then pull the seat backward to release it from the frame catch and slide it out of the hold down strap.

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve