Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have an 88 yamaha warrior 350 and it woNY stay running. I…

Customer Question
Hey i have an 88...
Hey i have an 88 yamaha warrior 350 and it woNY stay running .
I have good compression , strong blue spark , and I recently cleaned the carb . It literally starts for 3 seconds then dies consistently.
One thing I noticed this is gas just pours all over the floor just from having the gas on for a while
Help would be appreciated
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
2/24/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands replied 2 years ago
Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands

Hi Joe, my name is ***** ***** off if you have gas leaking from the carb that's a problem, can you give me an idea what the plug looks like after the engine dies ?

Also do you have a timing light ?

Has any ignition components been replaced recently

Thanks