Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a (new) 150 argalis trike never been used it will…

Customer Question
I have a (new) 150...
I have a (new) 150 argalis trike never been used it will start runs for a few seconds and dies. I DRAINED THE gas and put in fresh, still runs for a few seconds and quits. the book says turnaon the gas where is the gas cock/shut off can not find one. would appreciate the help. ***** ***** ***@******.*** (###) ###-#### ***** is a 2015 model icebear PST 150-12
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
2/21/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands replied 2 years ago
Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands

Hi Gary, my name is ***** ***** me an idea how long unit has been sitting ? also when you drained the fuel did it have an unusual smell to it, meaning it really didn't smell like gas ?

Thanks

Hi Gary, did you get my last response ?