Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have Honda atv and I used to go work everyday.I 't know…

Customer Question
I have Honda atv and...
I have Honda atv and I used to go work everyday.I don't know why it doesn't start...one day when I used..I wasdriving my atv by the road and all.of the sudden the engine is just turn off by itself .... I see..plenty gas.get Strong electricity and strong battery yet...and I couldn't startum.is anyone who can help me fix my atv Honda
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
Get pluffynoise before when I start in the morning..and i see the ignition coil from the spurkplug the coil is bass up...I made fix the coil and now get strong electric but no can start planning help me coz I no more ride to go work
1/24/2016
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any fuel restrictions leading from the fuel tank to the fuel filter or fuel filter to the engine for any issues.If any faults are found with the fuel system this will need corrected to resolve this issue here.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

I cannot find fuel filter...my atv is Honda rincon 650cc strong electricity and battery

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here and I dont show the location myself on the fuel filters location.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Motorcycle Mechanic: kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 2 years ago
kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic

Hello, what year is your ATV?