cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

My 2013 Yamaha Rhino is not starting sometimes. If I use

Customer Question

Customer: My 2013 Yamaha Rhino is not starting sometimes. If I use Rhino and then cut off, it will not restart even with starting fluid. Walk away a few hours and it cranks right up. The mechanic has worked on it 3 times and is getting frustrated.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is turning over so not battery/solenoid issue. Like it is not getting fuel to the fuel injectors until it sits up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Motorcycle Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

have you ran a fuel pressure test on it