Motorcycle

Motorcycle Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Motorcycle

2010 polaris ranger ev jums & creeps no power, no speed.

Customer Question
started tis about a week...
2010 polaris ranger ev jums & creeps no power, no speed. started tis about a week ago . battery indicates full charge
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
atv not motorcycle
this web site is very confusing i am talking about an ATV not a motorcycle and i don,t know if my question is being answered or not
Answered in 2 days by:
12/14/2015
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and see if this is a fuel issue due to a restricted fuel filter needing replaced,debris or contamination in the fuel needing cleaned out and replaced or a weak or failing fuel pump of any kind.A fuel issue will cause this here and will need to be corrected to resolve this fault.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician