Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2015 ranger 570 has severe surge under light load and low

Customer Question

2015 ranger 570 has severe surge under light load and low speed
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models this can be an issue with the fuel injector(s) or carb. (if equipped) causing a fuel supply or fuel feed issues into the engine.I have seen a fuel issue from one of these cause a fault like this here before several times with it needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault.I would have the fuel system tested further to locate which component is the cause here and from there that component repaired or replaced.I suspect a carb. or fuel injector issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete