Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Trans boss on rear of trans shaft and rubber mounts with end

Customer Question

trans boss on rear of trans for swingarm shaft and rubber mounts with end caps. is this boss centered in frame? appears to be 1/2 to left side
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2015 road king
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are end caps the same
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 speed
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.One place you might check with to see about the install on this here is a dealer or repair center that works on this model.They may be able to tell you for sure how this is installed or positioned.If this is not an option for you on this or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.