Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have two 1999 Polaris 500 sportsman atv since new my

Customer Question

I have two 1999 Polaris 500 sportsman atv since new my grandson rebuilt the mikuni carbs , putting them back on do not know were the fuel lines go.
tried clymers repair manual that is no help!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has responded with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain and in other cases the correct person that may have this info may not be on line.

One option if you have not checked into this already is to see if a dealer or repair center can give you this info here.If this is not an option or was already checked into let me know so we can continue.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.