Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years
30381042

I was spraying fogging oil in the cylinder and the tube came

Customer Question

I was spraying fogging oil in the cylinder and the tube came off
what can i do
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** *****'s not good, couple things I would first, get some smaller tubing that will fit down the spark plug hole and then adapt it to a shop vac and see if you can suck it out that way, I would not turn the crankshaft and see if you can get it that way. also maybe try getting something that is a little fixable and apply some grease on it and see if you can get it to stick to the grease and pull it up that way.

Last if that seems impossible then try turning the engine over slowly by hand and have someone with a keen eye and a flashlight and looking down the spark plug hole watch as the piston come up and maybe try to fish it out that way, its plastic and the likelihood of it hurting anything is not likely.

Let me know if this helps or you have any other questions, I think just be patient and you'll get it !

Kenny