Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 1998 Honda goldwing 1500 se. My Horn,brake lights

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Honda goldwing 1500 se. My Horn,brake lights and lower saddle bag lights quite working. Everytime I replace the number two fuse its blows. I have check all the relays beside the fuses and the seen to be good. Any sugestions
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

You have a short in the system, either at one of the components, or in the wiring going to them. So you first will need to check the horn and lights for any direct shorts due to broken sockets, etc. If good, then you trace the wiring for shorts and repair as needed