How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kwiggins29059 Your Own Question
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Category: Motorcycle
Satisfied Customers: 2963
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
Type Your Motorcycle Question Here...
kwiggins29059 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2007 hyosung sense 50cc scooter.I have heard I can

Customer Question

I have a 2007 hyosung sense 50cc scooter.I have heard I can cut a wire that regulates rpm's to make it go this true?which wire?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 2 years ago.

Hello, unfortunately you cannot cut a wire to bypass the rev limiter. You'll need to find a CDI (ignition) module that does not have one. You can also look into changing the rollers in the CVT system to gain more speed.

Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up and see if the problem is resolved.