Big Dog
Big Dog, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ride to live live to ride
7276279

Where can I get the color code red on my 1986 Yamaha SRX

Customer Question

Where can I get the color code for the red on my 1986 Yamaha SRX 600.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Big Dog replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Take a look at the link below which should give you the color code you need. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

http://www.cyclecolor.com/ID33.HTM

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the list of yamaha color codes. Unfortunately it didn't included any color code for the year of my model nor of that model. Maybe you are not able to locate my answer that I need.
Expert:  Big Dog replied 2 years ago.

If you are not seeing the color and or the code you need then all you have to do is call them, there was only one color of red in 1986. Give then a call and Im sure they can help you. See there number here ( 800) 573-0802