Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2006 Street Glide and all of a sudden the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Street Glide and all of a sudden the speedometer and Tech have quit working/ lights work, all other gauges work. I checked and changed the fuse. seems ok..
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This can be an issue with the gauges themselves needing replaced or an issue with wiring leading to the gauges needing repaired.If the wiring has not been checked this needs done first and if a wiring fault is found it will need repaired.If all wiring is found to be o.k. this may be the gauges themselves needing replaced.

Thanks Pete