Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2006 750 Brute force will start and run fine but after a

Customer Question

my 2006 750 Brute force will start and run fine but after a little driving if i shut it back down and turn the key on i have no screen display and no spark. it whirls over and all. has a dynatek cdi
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
This may be an issue with the electronic ignition switch itself as I have seen some of these fail in the past before needing replaced to correct faults like this.If this has not been tested this should be done and replaced as needed.
Thanks Pete