Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2012 hammer s le - no blinkers but hazard lights work? new

Customer Question

hi 2012 hammer s le - no blinkers but hazard lights work ? new blinker relay no change - I'm trying to test the wires from relay to head light - but blinker wires don't beep with tester but come's up with numbers on 6 out of the twelve wires from relay. please its driving me nuts ????
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VICTORY HAMMER 2012 / CAN I RUN 2 NEW WIRES FROM THE RELAY TO THE SWITCH BLOCK SO SEE IF THAT FIXES THE PROBLE??? I DONT WANT TO BLOW ANYTHING UP
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have the diagram info on this model here for the lights and I apologize for that.I would trace and inspect all wiring for the light system to see if you locate any shorted or damaged wiring needing repaired.I have seen shorted/damaged wiring in the past before cause issues like this here.
If this was already checked for and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete