Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I need information about BRP buds product where to put the

Customer Question

i need information about BRP buds product where to put the injection calibration when you change injector
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for,most likely this is due to the info being difficult to locate.
If you have not contacted a repair center or dealer on this here I would see if they can provide this info here,If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still need this information i have no contact in dealer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I don't have access to this info myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete